1. Call on the Government of the United States to end all economic sanctions against Cuba;
2. Call on the Government of the United States to cease its campaign of subversion and policy of hostility and aggression against Cuba;
3. Call on the Government of the United States to remove Cuba from the United States Department of State’s List of State Sponsors of Terror;
4. Take immediate steps and actions through the implementation and enforcement of, among others, the Foreign Extraterritorial Measures Act, in order to preserve Canadian sovereignty and ensure that Canadian companies and other entities do not participate in United States economic sanctions against Cuba; and
5. Ensure that its relations with Cuba be based on equality and the respect of sovereignty, independence and the right of self-determination.