We, the undersigned, citizens and residents of Canada, call upon the House of Commons in Parliament assembled to:
1. Update Canada’s climate action targets to reflect science and the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) 2018 report;
2. Eliminate all subsidies to the fossil fuel industry;
3. Invest in a just transition for oil and gas workers;
4. Cease from purchasing, subsidizing or supporting any future fossil fuel infrastructure; and
5. Invest in clean, renewable energy and/or other climate, and socially conscious investment opportunities.