We, the undersigned, citizens and residents of Canada, call upon the Government of Canada to:
1. Request an end to all economic sanctions against Cuba;
2. Ask that the Government of the United States cease its campaign of subversion, hostility, and aggression against Cuba;
3. Request that the Government of the United States remove Cuba from the U.S. Department of State’s State Sponsors of Terrorism list;
4. Take immediate steps and actions to preserve Canadian sovereignty, ensuring Canadian companies and other entities do not participate in U.S. economic sanctions against Cuba through, inter alia, the enforcement of the Foreign Extraterritorial Measures Act; and
5. Ensure that Canada’s relations with Cuba are based on equality and the respect of sovereignty, independence, and the right of self-determination.