We, the undersigned, residents of Canada, call upon the Government of Canada to:
1. Recognize that the COVID-19 response is not only a public health emergency, but a public emergency that affects every aspect of daily life;
2. Ensure that the most vulnerable, particularly long-term care home residents, seniors, and people with underlying health issues, are the recipients of focused protection and support;
3. Accelerate the approval of therapeutic drugs already been approved elsewhere in the world and proven to significantly lessen the impact of COVID-19;
4. Launch a public health campaign highlighting the diet and lifestyle contributions to metabolic and autoimmune diseases, the leading co-morbidities causing negative COVID-19 outcomes;
5. Give greater consideration to the public harms resulting from public health measures as a part of a holistic approach to infectious disease response;
6, Acknowledge that the fundamental rights and freedoms of Canadians have been infringed upon since the onset of the COVID-19, and release all documents used to determine the constitutionality of the public health restrictions employed across the country; and
7. Reject the further restriction of fundamental rights and freedoms without explicit, publicly available, external peer reviewed scientific evidence justifying action under section 1 of the Canadian Charter.