We, the undersigned, citizens of Canada, call upon the House of Commons to:
1. Return 1492 Landback Lane to the Haudenosaunee peoples and put a moratorium on developments on all disputed lands in the Haldimand Tract, to prevent irreparable harm to both Indigenous peoples and innocent third parties;
2. Ensure that that the Crown negotiates with the Haudenosaunee Confederacy Council;
3. Recognize Haudenosaunee Law as an equally legitimate, binding authority in the eyes of Canadian and provincial courts;
4. Implement mandatory training that all judges and law practitioners in Canada must undertake to ensure they are practicing, interpreting and upholding Indigenous legal orders;
6. Prevent injunctions from being used as a tool to prevent Indigenous people from lawfully defending their land and following their duties in accordance with Indigenous legal orders; and
7. Ensure that municipalities are not excused from upholding the honour of the Crown, a direct contravention of Section 35 of the Constitution Act, 1982.