- You must carefully read the guide entitled Electronic Petitions — Guide for Supporters, which is available on the e-petitions website.
- You must provide your phone number, country, province or territory and postal code.
- Your name will only be added to the total number of names garnered by the e-petition once it has been validated by the Clerk of Petitions in accordance with the Electronic Petitions — Guide for Supporters.
- The use of false names or the provision of any information you know to be false is prohibited.
- You may only add your name to an e-petition once.
- None of the personal information you provide to the House of Commons will be published on this website.