- You must carefully read the guide entitled Electronic Petitions — Guide for Signatories, which is available on the e-petitions website.
- You must provide your full name, province or territory, country, postal code, phone number and email address.
- Your name will only be added to the e-petition once it has been validated by the Clerk of Petitions in accordance with the Electronic Petitions — Guide for Signatories.
- The use of false names or the provision of any information you know to be false is prohibited.
- You may only sign an e-petition once.
- None of the personal information you provide to the House of Commons will be published on this website.